Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hello World, I'm back!!!

Dear diary...

Here I am again. Ready to speak my words so loud to the world. The joy is here. The pain is easing. But this life isnt it? where happiness and sadness always take the journey of life side by side.


My life is not perfect. Well, I've been getting wrong more times than I getting right.

It took me quite some time to realize that life doesnt always go according to plan. If plan A doesnt work, then moves to Plan B. thats why we have letter B to Z.



Be opened to any chance that coming. Cos the opportunity doesnt knock twice.

There is no coincidence in this world. Cos God doesnt play dice with the universe.

Dont lose faith. Dont lose hope. God is surely arranging something bigger than we already thought.

The problems in life are not getting any easier, but we just grow stronger.

with love, xoxo


mysign

3 beautiful persons stopped by:

nintya said...

glad u back dear :)

Titie Surya said...

Welcome back Mirna :)

Mirna said...

nintya: where r u?
mba titie: where are u tooo?

Post a Comment