Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I'm sorry



I might never have a relationship with you, but you started a memorable story in my life.
You might not never realize that u were the first person who showed what love was
Lets freeze the time for a while, have your mind set back in fifteen years ago
Those letters that you gave to me, I'm really sorry that I never replied them
I just didn't have the bravery to write the answer for you
I didn't even have guts to admit what I felt, I kept denying to my childhood friends

If you asked me, I still remember what the letters said
I still remember the moment when I caught you looking at me
I can tell you, It was a breathless moment
I didn't wanna speak to you closer, Cos I was afraid that u would hear my heartbeat
I'm sorry for not telling you this fifteen years back
I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry for changing the plot

But, finally you found me again. It has been years after we lost in contact.
I just wanna say thank you to you...
whether that post in your blog was made for me or not, it was very touching
I'm really proud to know that you have became much better as a man

Here today at this moment in time....I wanna say to you,
I'd been praying to have the best man for my life , now I have him already
Now all I can do is to pray for your happiness in this life,
Hoping God will bring a someone that create the best things to your life
Meanwhile, If you feel lonely sometimes....let me know
I, once used to be the lost friend will become the best-friend you can depend on



0 beautiful persons stopped by:

Post a Comment