Saturday, September 28, 2013

Feelin little low

Have you ever felt being underestimated? Have you ever received constant criticisms? And people keep telling me I can't do this, I can't do that. It doesn't really affect me. Initially. But it keeps mounting..and adding to the point where I doubt my self. 

This is the hardest battle. That I am struggling to convince myself that I'm good enough. Pardon my French, those people are being pain in my ass. I don't know what is wrong with them. Never ending judging me, well yeah...as if they were perfect. *perfect-my-ass*. 

If they do good on doing  their job, I would have opened for construction criticism. But that's not the case. They are not so great doing their job, and they judging every step that I take. I mean, mind your own business. I have never involved and being so opinionated on what they do. 

" you won't succeed. What u do won't work out". Those words that came out from  their mouth playing over and over again in my mind like a broken record.

I am not feeling rise n grind now .... 

0 beautiful persons stopped by:

Post a Comment