Thursday, July 24, 2008

All of You and I are the rainbow


Many people walked in and out of my life, but you girls left footprints in my heart. Life handed me the bad and good things, one of the greatest gifts I received was the love from all of you. "Thank you" were always meant to say, but it never feels enough. I am the person who can't get along easily with someone, yet somehow you could find the best of me.

It started with just couple of us. Then I was close with one of you, then you brought them, other friends. Finally, there we were - five of us. The bond was born.

I must say that I am so blessed. You make my time here so much worthy. God had been so good to me by bringing all of you into my life. I know, there has been so many ups and downs, yet we manage to give each of our shoulder's to cry on, to give our hands to reach out, to lend our ears to hear. I would never found any friendship like this for the rest of my life. We do not hide from who we are. Either being an evil nor an angel, we are honest about ourself.

The most beautiful thing in this friendship is, we still love each other even with our imperfectness. Sometimes, it is easier to love someone because their perfectness rather than their imperfectness. I had someone telling me, "A friend is someone who thinks you're a good egg even though you're slightly cracked".

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo,Violet are the colors of the rainbow. Each of them has unique stand out shinning color. It truly reflects the differences on us.We are just bunch of girls having different personalities, different religion, and different race. But then, we are beautifully melting, so sometimes I don't feel that the differences still exist. Just like a rainbow. You see the differences are still there, but somehow when others people look at it, they will think that the friendship we have treasured are beautiful to see. Just like people feel the beauty of the rainbow when they see it.

Do you know why I keep you inside my circle of life? Why I feel so much warmth and comfort around you? because somehow, you make me as a better person in so many ways. Not living in Melbourne means I will not be saying goodbye to you all because this is not the end of our friendship. Our story has just got started. In future, let this our story pass onto our children - just let them know something that we are already proud of. Actually, I have lots of many things to say, but I can't describe it into good words. I just wanna let you know, I love you more than even words I say. Although, we are kept at distance - there is not single thing that gonna change what we have. You know why? Cos I keep all of you at the bottom of my heart, it's not gonna easily tear it off.












4 beautiful persons stopped by:

Ms Mushroom said...

Aaahh ... friendship, emang gak mudah untuk bisa ngerobek itu semua ...

Yue said...

friendship? aku punya banyak teman tapi belum tentu tahu arti dari "friendship" sesungguhnya....

Anonymous said...

still not come back??

Anonymous said...

apa yah artinya.....teman yg sehati kaleeesalam knall

Post a Comment