Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fool in love or Fall in Love?

moving mountains - usher

Love...
I guess no one would never understand it. We say it almost quite often, yet it is still undefined. It makes a mess with our life and complicates everything.


Is it true that this heart has its own mind? if so, is this a reason why someone doesn't think logically ? Perhaps, before love knocking on our doors, we know what it's right and wrong. Suddenly when it comes and visits us, we really can't see the fine line between right and wrong. Even thou, we know what's right and wrong, sometimes we refuse to do something if our hearts do not go with it.

Recently, one of my friends has an affair with a married guy. Even worse, she slept with him - more than once. So I guess, most of us will say that what she did was wrong. She knows that it was something wrong to do, but her feeling won't let her get out from this situation since she likes this guy so much. Is this fool in love? or fall in love?

I don't blame her for the feeling she has to the married guy, cos everyone has right to fall in love with every kind of human. But, I blame her for her inappropriate and intolerable behavior - she's too way out of the line.


Few years back, I had feeling to one guy for seven years. Most of the time in our relationship, he ignored me, as I was nothing to him. But still I was so foolishly fall in love him, and believing that he would change someday. That day would never happened. All my friends told me that I was such a fool. That time, I knew I was fool but still can't get away from him. My heart ruled everything.

So is it right? we become foolish person when we fall in love? Love makes us strong, yet others love could weakens us. So, Are we in the fool or love path?




0 beautiful persons stopped by:

Post a Comment