Friday, March 11, 2011

Letter to God (2)




God…I’m just human who are powerless when it comes to face the destiny nor fate. Love is something that I’m unable to create and to decide to whom I’m gonna fall in love with.

God, If I have power to do so, I would choose the ‘right’ person that will make everything less complicated cos this life is already complicated enough.


But here, Love is on Your hand. I’m surely still praying for the best man for me and both my parents…and I’m still waiting for the answer….


God, I’m praying if his existence in my life brings no good to my family and myself, I ask sincerely to You to make this feeling go easier without any pain. Sometimes choices are open to my life and sometimes they are close, but in any situation, I know I am always expected to make the best situation from any of them.


Thank you for hearing my pray

mysign

0 beautiful persons stopped by:

Post a Comment